Dubai based celestial member dies of candlelight fire while 7 elders were praying for him
Dubai based Celestial Church member who came to town to congratulate some members of the church he sponsored their academics, Kayode Badru died after being involved in a fire accident at CCC Imole parish, Nureni Yusuf Way, Alagbado area of Lagos, aso Naija reports.
According to what a family member said, he said there was a conspiracy involved in his demise.
“While kneeling, a prophet began to spray perfume on his body and he also held one candle in his hands surrounded by seven elders. Within a few moments, his body was on fire due to his nearness to the candlesticks and strong allure from the perfume.
He was rushed to a hospital in Gbagada, where he ultimately deceased.