According to reports, the fire, which gutted a storehouse in the church’s premises, started around 11 pm.
It was further reported that the fire incident happened on the night of the candle procession in honor of the late founder of the Church, Prophet Temitope Joshua, popularly called T.B Joshua.
The church also confirmed the fire incident in a press statement via its Facebook page as it said there was no casualty.
In the late evening of Monday 5th July 2021, there was a minor electrical fire incident at a storehouse within The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations complex.
The Statement Reads;
“The incident was quickly brought under control without any injuries.
“As part of the preparedness for the weeklong services celebrating the life and legacy of Prophet TB Joshua, The SCOAN has worked closely with relevant government agencies including the Lagos State Fire Services, whose members were on the ground at the time of the incident.
“We thank God for His continued protection. We assure the general public that there is no cause for alarm and the services celebrating the life and legacy of Prophet TB Joshua will continue as scheduled.”