Connect with us

Asonaija

Russian Soldier Napped After ‘filming Himself Raping Baby In Ukraine

NEWS

Russian Soldier Napped After ‘filming Himself Raping Baby In Ukraine

Russian Soldier Napped After ‘filming Himself Raping Baby In Ukraine

One of Russian’s soldiers has reportedly been arrested in Ukraine after a horrifying video of a baby being raped was shared online, aso Naija reports.

The soldier, believed to be just 24, is said to have filmed himself abusing the baby before sending the sickening footage to a Russian comrade.

Alexei Bychkov was detained in Russia on Saturday after the vile clip emerged on social media over the weekend.

The day before, a threat about Bychkov was published on Twitter detailing the horror abuse.

In the footage, he is reported to say he is recording a “fierce video” before assaulting the baby.

It isn’t known exactly when and where the footage was filmed.

Bychkov is also alleged to have shared other videos of despicable child abuse with friends and colleagues.

Information about Bychkov was later published online on the Russian-language social media app VKontakte.

He is said to have been born in 1997 near Stavropol in southwestern Russia and lives in nearby Krasnodar, not far from Russian-occupied Crimea.

According to Russian sources, he serves in military unit No. 64044 based in the suburbs of Pskov, western Russia, close to the border with Estonia.

If the video is verified, it would be the latest war crime allegedly carried out by Russian soldiers.

On April 8, Ukraine’s Parliamentary Commissioner for Human Rights Lyudmila Denisova said Russian soldiers had kidnapped more than 120,000 Ukrainian children.

Some of them were reportedly raped, and thousands have allegedly been smuggled over the Russian border.

Denisova said that Russian troops raped an 11-year-old boy in the town of Bucha, while five soldiers also sexually assaulted a 14-year-old girl, who had become pregnant.

The same day, Ukrainian official Oleksandr Vilkul claimed Putin’s forces raped a 16-year-old girl and an elderly woman, 78, in their latest acts of barbarism.

“There is news that makes my blood run cold in my veins,” said Vilkul, the head of the military administration of Kryvyi Rih, in a video posted on Facebook.

“While rebuilding a peaceful life in the villages liberated in the Kherson region, a task we are currently working on, we are confronted with more and more horror stories.

“For example, the rape of a 16-year-old pregnant girl and a 78-year-old grandmother in one of the villages towards Ingulets.”

Russia has also been blamed for a devastating missile attack on a train station in Kramatorsk in the Donetsk region, eastern Ukraine, on Friday.

At least 52 people were killed and up to 300 injured, including scores of women and children, in one of the worst individual attacks of the war so far.

Speaking on the Sunday Morning programme on the BBC with Sophie Raworth, Pascal Hundt from the Ukraine Red Cross said: “You can imagine the level of despair for these people.

Some of them were reportedly raped, and thousands have allegedly been smuggled over the Russian border.

Denisova said that Russian troops raped an 11-year-old boy in the town of Bucha, while five soldiers also sexually assaulted a 14-year-old girl, who had become pregnant.

The same day, Ukrainian official Oleksandr Vilkul claimed Putin’s forces raped a 16-year-old girl and an elderly woman, 78, in their latest acts of barbarism.

“There is news that makes my blood run cold in my veins,” said Vilkul, the head of the military administration of Kryvyi Rih, in a video posted on Facebook.

“While rebuilding a peaceful life in the villages liberated in the Kherson region, a task we are currently working on, we are confronted with more and more horror stories.

“For example, the rape of a 16-year-old pregnant girl and a 78-year-old grandmother in one of the villages towards Ingulets.”

Russia has also been blamed for a devastating missile attack on a train station in Kramatorsk in the Donetsk region, eastern Ukraine, on Friday.

At least 52 people were killed and up to 300 injured, including scores of women and children, in one of the worst individual attacks of the war so far.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

More in NEWS

To Top